Bay Cities Italian Deli
- The line is long at Sqirl, but it’s worth the wait. I can never get out of there without ordering the classic sorrel pesto rice bowl. It’s a classic for a reason!
- Kazu Nori is especially good for a solo lunch without the awkwardness. It’s bar seating, first come first serve. They just do handrolls made to order. Get the iced green tea too, it’s delicious.
- Gjusta is my westside go to. Don’t leave without a loaf of bread for the road!
- Ok, I know this is a chain but I had to put it on the list because it really is one that I eat at weekly. Call me basic IDK, I’m never not down for a kale caesar salad.
- Order the “godmother” at Bay Cities Italian Deli. That is all.