My Wednesday Wishlist is a collection of things I’m lusting after at the moment ie: books I’d like to read, restaurants I’d like to try, recipes to add to my repertoire and a whole bunch of pretty things I want to buy, (but probably shouldn’t.)
- I have committed to mastering the art of pies this holiday season and I’m so excited about these rolling pins. The beveled edges take all the guesswork out of rolling a pie crust to 1/4in thick. I can’t wait to try them out!
- I’ve been such a fan of the book Salt, Fat, Acid, Heat. I can’t wait to binge watch their new Netflix show!
- Recipe writing is an art form, and Julia Turshen has mastered it. She has been a part of writing many cookbooks, including Gweneth Paltrow’s “It’s all Good”. This purchase is a two for one! I’m buying this book not only for the incredible recipes, but also, to learn as much as I can from Julia’s food writing.
- Wow! I know, not food related but damn this coat. I’m in love. Maybe it will go on sale?
- Not only is the food at Gwen insanely good but I really feel its the most beautiful restaurant interior in town. Give me art deco and a dry aged steak any day of the week!