My Wednesday Wishlist is a collection of things I’m lusting after at the moment ie: books I’d like to read, restaurants I’d like to try, recipes to add to my repertoire and a whole bunch of pretty things I want to buy, (but probably shouldn’t.)
- I spotted these pretty little knives on Instagram. They’re made by a company called Tied. Tied makes affordable, light-hearted designs for around the home. I love everything on their website! Check them out!
- Bon Appetit posted this butternut squash, coconut muffin recipe and I immediately added it to my “to do” list this week. I’ll let you know how they turn out.
- I’m toying around with purchasing a donabe pot. They’re so beautiful but I also don’t have a ton of extra storage in my kitchen. Let me know in the comments if you think it’s worth it.
- Pizzana, omg this place is so good. I’ve been once but I’m dying to go back!
- Potential cookbook club contender?